- Open Sequence View for "murine.gb".
- Click on an annotation group in the Annotations Editor: "CDS".
- Click on an annotation in the Details View: the first "CDS" annotation.
both the group and the annotation are selected in the Annotations Editor. Thus, there is no item "Edit > Annotation" in the context menu and in the "Actions" main menu.
the annotation should only be selected in the Annotations Editor. It should be possible to edit the annotation.
Consider various similar scenarios, for example:
- Clicking of an annotation in different views: Details View, Zoom View, Circular View.
- Clicking/double-clicking annotation.
- Clicking different items in the Annotations Editor: a group, another annotation, a qualifier, another object.