- Open a DNA sequence in the SV.
- Open the "Search in Sequence" tab on the options panel.
- Set algorithm to "Substitute" in the "Search algorithm" group.
- Input a pattern that contains a character of the extended DNA alphabet, e.g. "ACWT".
the search field background is red. There is a message below:
- Make the "Search with ambiguous bases" option checked.
the search field should have white background, the warning message should disappear.
Note that the tab appearance is updated, if you e.g. input a space character smth into the search field.