Show amino acid sequences in regions where annotations of CDS types are located (skip all other annotation types):
- The translation should be shown in an appropriate frame.
- In case of CDS annotations with joined parts:
- Show an amino acid character that corresponds to a codon, shared between different parts, nearby the left part.
- Highlight this amino acid character in some certain way.
- A frame of the right part should be calculated based on the first full codon available, i.e. the "tail" of the shared codon is not taken into account.
- In case there are several CDS annotations in the region or a user selects the region, follow these rules:
- Translation of a selection has higher priority than translation of a CDS annotation, except the case the whole annotation is selected.
- Priority between two or more CDS annotations is determined by the visibility of the annotations. I.e. if an annotation AnnCDS1 is shown above AnnCDS2, translations of AnnCDS1 are shown above AnnCDS2.
Uncheck option "Show on translation" (on the "Annotations Highlighting" tab of the SV options panel) by default.
For annotations that consist of several joined parts take into account that selection should be displayed properly. Also, annotation bars should be displayed properly, if "Show on translation" option is checked (manually by a user).