- Open the WD.
- Start the wizard for creating an element withe external tool.
- Set name of the new element to "My element".
- In the "Executable path" field set path to some tool, e.g. java.
- Add any fake parameter "xyz" on the "Parameters" page of the wizard.
- Proceed with the wizard configuration.
the command is:
- Finalize the wizard.
- Run the workflow.
the workflow execution failed due to the fake parameter.
- Select "My element" on the scene and click "Edit configuration" in the context menu.
- In the wizard remove the fake parameter and change command to:
- Click "OK" in the warning dialog.
the element name on the scene and on the palette is not changed.
the name of the element on the WD palette has been changed to "My_element".