UGENE-6744 the "Navigation" menu in the "Actions" main menu and in the context menu is introduced. In terms of this issue it is required to:
- Add item "Search in sequence names" to the menu, so that the menu looks as follows:
- Go to position
- ----------------------- (separator)
- Search in sequences...
- Search in sequence names...
- When "Search in sequences" is selected, the "Search in Alignment" tab is opened and "Sequences" context is selected (implemented in
- When "Search in sequence names" is selected, the same tab is opened, but "Sequence names" item is selected as the context.
- Ctrl+F hotkey on Windows and Linux, Cmd+F on macOS is used for searching in sequences as described in
UGENE-6744, Ctrl+Shift+F on Windows and Linux, Cmd+Shift+F on macOS are used for searching in sequence names.
- Add Russian translations in advance.